Sie sind hier:


Is an authentication of documents mandatory?

All copies of relevant documents and certificates which are sent to support your application have to be notarized officially. Any other type of copies (this includes PDFs) will not be rated valid for application.

Notarized copies can be obtained from a notary, your educational institution, a German embassy or a German consulate.

ATTENTION, important note:

  • Applicants from Pakistan are requested to get an official seal of the HEC or IBCC on all copies of certificates!
  • Applicatns from  China or Vietnam are requested to furnish an APS certificate! This certificate is issued by the Germany embassy.