Back to the German Page
Please use our online portal to apply for this course. The portal will open on January 13th, 9am CET. All paper based applications will be disregarded.
- Deadline for application for the intake in October 2017 is March 31st, 2017 - Required Documents
- We now offer statistical data on the current batch.
- Check out our new mark calculator! You can check your tentative chances for our course ahead of the process.
We are on Facebook now!
Our office hours during the phase of enrollment are:
Mon-Fri, 9am to 11:30am
Master AR Examination regulations (10/2012) Only the German version of the examination regulations is legally binding. The version in English language is merely an aid to understanding.
Rules of good scientific practice
Older documents: Degree Regulations (03/2000 - 01/2003) / Examination Regulations (03/2000 - 01/2003) / Admission Regulations (03/2000)
The admission to the course "Automation & Robotics" is governed by the examination regulations for the masters course as in force in the ongoing academic year.
In general any applicant must comply to the criteria listed below to enter the selection process for a seat in the course:
- You must hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (engineering, natural sciences or computer sciences) which has relevance as prerequisites for goals of Automation & Robotics.
- Your study performance must meet the typical access criteria for a German M.Sc. course. In geneal this is given if the equivalent German marks for your degree would be 2.5 or better.
- Your English proficiency must be on level C1 or better in the European reference framework. As examples this would relate to IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL ibt 80. As a substitute for such a test other language certificates may be submitted and will be assessed on an individual basis. It is however mandatory to have passed an examination to prove such a proficiency.
All documents used to support your achievements have to be sent as hardcopy in properly notarized form or as originals. These documents will get checked during the enrolment procedure. During application, only scan copies are used which must be uploaded through our portal.
Information abstract, short program description and course plans
Goals of the program
Goals and career opportunities